Version 1.0 of GTune 5 is just the beginning. New features are already planned for future updates and I will be happy to consider any suggestions you might have to enhance the app.
- Version 1.04 now supports ALL CARS in GT5 :) Next up - transmission tuning!
- I’m also looking into a feature that will help you quickly create a set of transmission gear ratios to keep your car in its power band as much as possible. I also hope to identify optimal shift points for each gear. I’m toying with the idea of including a launch control option, which would automatically identify the best ratio for first gear. That would allow you to just floor it off the line without losing traction. I’m not sure if this will be possible but I’m looking into it.
- I’m planning a feature which will allow you to quickly identify your most suitable tunes for a seasonal event or online race. You will be able to specify any restrictions imposed on the event and the app will list the most suitable tunes available.
- I am exploring some options that will allow you to export and import tunes. I hope to do this in a way that allows you to easily share tunes via e-mail or your favorite online community.
- If you have any suggestions for new features or changes to existing features please don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com